I saw this recipe the other day and had to try it. Of course, I changed it a bit but it came out just as delicious. My only words of advice is have a large glass of milk when you’re about to snack on these yummy treats! You’ll need it.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (creamy)
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 30 unwrapped Hersey Kiss
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and sugars until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg, vanilla and milk.
4. Add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Rather than use the mixture, stir in by hand with a spoon or spatula. This ensures the batter from being overly mixed.
5. Shape batter into balls and place each onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a kiss into each cookie. Let cool and then enjoy…with milk!